[Renaliste] PBR percutanée & aspirine

MG HOTMAIL mguillenanaya at hotmail.com
Mer 16 Jan 20:57:35 UTC 2013

Il faut différencier la PBR urgente ou élective…

a titre d'info une étude rétrospective avec le défaut du rétrospectif.
Original Article

Is it necessary to stop antiplatelet agents before a native renal biopsy?

Bruce Mackinnon1, Emily Fraser2, Keith Simpson1, Jonathan G. Fox1 and Colin Geddes2 1Renal Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary and 2Renal Unit, Western Infirmary, Glasgow, UK

Nephrol Dial Transplant (2008) 23: 3566–3570

In summary, the risks of major bleeding complications in this large contemporary native renal biopsy series compare favourably with other reported series. The risk of minor, but not major, bleeding complications was lower in the small group of patients stopping antiplatelet agents at the time of renal biopsy. Comparison with other published series suggests that correction of prolonged bleeding time with pro-coagulants may not significantly reduce the risk of clin- ically important bleeding. A further study of these issues, preferably in the setting of randomized trials, is warrant