[Renaliste] (sans objet)

patricia khalil patriciakhalil at hotmail.com
Mer 14 Mar 20:34:25 CET 2007

the complement levels were negative and the ANCA also nno evidence of
infection, no phayryngitis, no endocarditis.

now the debate would be that if you think it is HSP then you would treat
only with steroids but if you think it is IgA vasculitis then you would be
inclined to treat with cytoxan.
I was trying to get literature also on immune complex crescentic GN but not
much out there. most of the literature is about antiGBM disease and ANCA
positive