[Renaliste] (sans objet)

JMFaivre faivre.j-m69 at wanadoo.fr
Mar 13 Mar 23:03:14 CET 2007

Dear Patricia

     Such a Kidney biopsy with cutaneous purpura. creatininemia up to 1.8
the urine RBC's and
 3.2 g protein/24 hours.  is in deed  vasculitis with IgA_i mmune complex
necrotizing glomerulonephritis
such as classical HSP

The point is : have  you an aetiological factor: streptococcus virus drug
....to eradicate
any sign of Wegener ?
Test ANCA c or p  I-C  IgA-ANCA ....ACAN
May be you could observe spontaneous resolution......

But in idiopathic case we recommend steroids combined with cytoxan : 3 to 6
months
to modulate with biological results

Best Wishes

JM Faivre