[Renaliste] Reconnaissez vous ce patient?

Dr Alfredo ZANNIER azannier at clinique-pontdechaume.fr
Sam 20 Avr 18:20:54 UTC 2013

Chers Amis,
Quelqu'un parmi les membres de la liste reconnaît-ilce patient? (Cf. infra)
Si tel est le cas, merci de me contacter en privé.
Bon W-E
Alfredo

__

Last month a young ESRD Tunisian male, born in 1989, who came illegally
to France, appeared out of the blue to our Unit where he is now
hemodialyzed.

I could find he was treated at Örebro Hospitaland Dr Wopenkagave me most
of the info below.Now I am trying to solve the puzzle of his medical
whereabouts between *October 2012 and March 2013*.

Briefly, as far as I could recreate it, his Hx is as follows:

- Childhood: Edematous nephropathy.

- 2003 to 2009: HD.

- 2009: Kidney graft from his father, in Tunisia. Tacrolimus + CellCept.

- ? 03/2011: Went to Italy.

- 05/2011: Seen at Montauban Hospital's ER. Stopped IS somewhere in-between.

- 06/2011: Got to Sweden via Italy. HD at Örebro, IS re-started,
anti-rejection Rx.

- 01/2012: Transplantectomy at Uppsala because acute/chronic rejection.

- 10/2012: Expelled to Italy. Where was he HD?

- 03/2012: HD in our center.

Had somebody on the list -- or an "aNephrolic" colleague - recognize
this patient, could he/she please e-mail me privately?

Thank you!

Alfredo

--
Dr Alfredo Zannier, MD, MSc, FNKF