[Renaliste] de guellil wassila

Johan Rosman (WDHB) Johan.Rosman at waitematadhb.govt.nz
Lun 28 Juin 14:19:48 CEST 2010

Were there any issues during surgery? The liver function tests and start problems with the transplant almost look like this patient has been in shock or was hypoperfused for a while. Also what drugs especially gases were used during Anaesthesia?
Sorry to write in English but I do not know how to switch French language on on this phone

Amities

Johan Rosman
Nouvelle Zelande

Dr Johan Rosman
Chief Medical Officer and Renal Physician
Waitemata District Health Board
Takapuna - Auckland
New Zealand

This email is sent from my iPhone